Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Perfect Spot At Consolidated Resorts

If you are ready for a vacation, and I sure am with the temperatures averaging in the teens lately, Consolidated Resorts is a great place to find fantastic deals in beautiful locations.

I've always wanted to go to Hawaii and Consolidated Resorts has an amazing location in Kauai perfect for relaxing and enjoying everything the islands have to offer. I would love to go relax on the white sands and just drink up the tropical drinks as the sounds of the ocean surround me. I've only seen the oceans twice in my life. Once in California, and once in Florida (so okay, I've seen both ends but it has been a long time).

Consolidated Resorts are everywhere so no matter where you dream of vacationing you are likely to find a beautiful spot just right for you and your family.

No comments: