Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Serious Problem

I have developed a serious problem. It's almost a fetish (that was almost a Freudian slip because I typed feetish first). I have an new-found love of women's shoes. Since I'm a woman that isn't too strange, unless you take into consideration that up until a few months ago I truly believed that since you only had two feet, how many shoes do you really need? I thought a pair for dress and a pair for play was plenty. I actually had about six pair--total, and I wore them until they died before getting replacements. Lately, however my collection of shoes has grown. I now have almost eighty pair of shoes and am still on the lookout for the perfect pair of white strappy sandals with wedge heels. I have two pair but they aren't quite right. They're pretty and I like them, but they're not exactly what I'm looking for. I found a black pair like that I adore, but have yet to find them in white. Still looking...

No comments: