Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a Difference a Bed Makes

I'm not sure we fully realize how important a bed is as a piece of furniture. I didn't realize how much I needed a new bed until I went on vacation in April and slept on a piece of heaven. When I bought my old bed 15 years ago it was top of the line, and actually it still LOOKED in good shape. It didn't have springs poking through, or worn spots. It was a little saggy, but what really made the difference is top of the line 15 years ago and top of the line now had very little in common. Now there are pillow tops, extra thick mattresses. You can find a sleep number bed to make the perfect sleeping firmness and even have it so both sides of a bed are suited to the individual tastes of two different people. The difference is astounding, and the restfulness can't be beat. A bed makes a huge difference in how you handle your waking hours.

No comments: