Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Warm Winter Vacation

I've been taking quite a few vacations lately. It's really nice. I had forgotten how good vacations are for rejuvinating and relaxing. The last few have been to Wisconsin which is great for warmer months. We're going up there agin in June. Lately, though I have been concentrating on where to go for the winter. I'm hooked on taking vacations. Since I do not take days off during the week when I'm home they are a necessary break. I want somewhere warm though for the winter. At first I was trying to find someplace that wasn't a 'normal' tourist area but found out that anywhere warm in the winter is likely to be a tourist area. That being the case I have narrowed down my choices to a few select places, and now, looking at affordability am thinking about Orlando, Florida. There are many great packages available, many even including airfare making it very cost effective while getting me someplace beautiful and warm. Most people think of Disney World immediately when they think of Orlando vacations but there's a lot more than just Disney in that area. In fact, there is so much packed into that single area it would be impossible to see in a short vacation. The sad thing is I'd probably spend my entire trip laying on the beach... however, it sure will be relaxing, and I love the ocean.

No comments: