Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Pictures, Art, and More

People who know me know I love to play with pictures. Creating pictures from scratch, painting, drawing, computer generated pictures, altered pictures, and much more. I have several paint programs on my computer and used to load all of my pictures on my websites but recently I had a reason to use photobucket. I don't know why I haven't used them before. In fact, I had certainly heard of them, and fought at ever turn to not use them. I can't really explain it. Wow, what a great website and totally free. It even has a picture editor that is just marvelous. Being all online means I don't have to have another large program loaded on my computer, and since I'm online 24/7 practically anyway, why not have it online? I think I will be using photobucket for everything from now on.

No comments: