Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Jobs on the Go

Boy it's cold here again. Overnight the temperatures dropped at least 20 degrees. I know it's typical spring, but for someone who is looking forward to warm weather fun in a few weeks, it's aggravating. Even with all that and looking at other locations it might be nice to live, there aren't any other areas that have no problems. There's always something. If we were to move to the east coast hubby would have to find a different job. I saw some places in Philly that would be beautiful. I'm not sure any warmer though. I think the winters there are about the same as here. For a job, at least there is the Internet to help out. Using a Philadelphia job search to find what is available in the area is a lot easier than driving around looking for help wanted signs.

We have even considered a houseboat and moving up or down the river with the change of seasons. North in the summers, and south in the winters. Nice, but try and find steady employment that way. Not happening. I could always do my job anywhere, but I don't make enough to support us, even frugally, and living on a houseboat isn't really all that frugal.