Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shipping In and Shipping Out

Anyone with something to sell needs to have a way to package it for shipping. I used to always be on the lookout for shipping boxes for manuscripts and books. Now, I'm on the other end. I've been buying a lot of supplies for the new boat and have boxes stacked to the ceiling in the garage from incoming packages. Some I'll save because they are a reasonable size that I might need them for future shipping, even for present shipping. A lot of them I just have to burn and get rid of like the box that a part came in today. it's a long tube and it's too bad I have no use for it because it's in really good shape and very sturdy. I've seen some tubes that were pretty flimsy but this one is solid. Maybe I can save it after all, coat it with fiberglass, and make rod holders out of it! I love recycling.