Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Springy Decisions

In case you haven't figured it out in your own neighborhood just yet, spring in Illinois has definitely sprung. Even though the weather is still unpredictable it remains largely warm and comfortable. It is at these times that my thoughts turn to all things outdoors--both here and on the water. For home I have a constant running thread of work to develop beautiful outdoor décor in a rural setting. Everything from ponds to pathways are on my list of things to do. Of course, there is my garden. I have my tomatoes and peppers started inside now, and they're doing well. I have to get the spot tilled where I want my permanent summer garden to be, but I can't decide where that will be this year so I am driving my husband nuts. Every weekend he sits ready to jump on the tractor with the tiller attached (a new toy) and waits for me to tell him where. And every weekend I sort of shrug and say "I can't decide." I think pretty soon he's going to decide for me.