Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tornado Winds

Well, the weather reports were right. It is WINDY out here. Apparently the tornado sirens went off in town early this morning. Bob heard about it on the radio. We didn't hear a think out here. If we ever really have a tornado touch down in the area, we won't know anything about it until it is too late.

I do remember laying in bed this morning, about 4 am, and listening to the howling wind. It sounded like a rushing train going by the house, and I remembered seeing somewhere that a tornado sounds like a train. I think the description was a freight train, more heavy than what I heard maybe... I don't know since I've never actually heard a tornado, but I do know I prayed this morning. Just a quick, forgive my sins, I'm cool if this is it, type of thing.

Woke up later and there weren't any signs of damage or passing tornadoes. Didn't know about the area spottings of funnel clouds in Donovan and nearby Sheldon until much later when Bob called. Maybe that was it... maybe not. Still didn't hear any sirens.