Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

AT&T Mobile

I got a new phone! I've only had it a few weeks, but I really like it. I never thought I'd leave AT&T (and it turns out, in a strange way I really haven't), but when my daughter got a Straight Talk phone, I was really impressed, at least with the side slide version. I have always liked side slide phones, and this one was really very capable. Here is a picture of the new phone


It is a pay as you go phone, but it has a monthly unlimited everything plan that is hard to beat. It is $45 for unlimited text, internet and minutes. It is about what I paid for AT&T on the family plan anyway. What is funny is that it turns out the actual 'service' is through AT&T even though the Straight Talk phone is a product of a Walmart and T-Mobile cooperation. Then again, AT&T has been talking about buying out T-Mobile. I didn't think that had actually happened yet though. Unless all that news coverage was just a cover for -- it already happened.