Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Sail Off With My Premium Money

I received a letter in the mail today from a competing insurance company saying I could save up to 40% on my boat insurance. How do they know that? I suppose they have a good idea of the industry standards, but it still seems like a bold statement to make. If I do check it out, and it's real, I have to make sure I can get a return of premiumon the insurance I just paid for. Otherwise, it will have to wait a year. Doing the homework on such things is important. Getting lower cost insurance, so long as the coverage is the same, is a good thing, but never jump blindly. There are great ways online to get quotes and compare your premiums, and see if you're getting the best insurance available.