Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Housing Values

I'm waiting on pins and needles a bit today too. We applied to refinance the house, to get some cash out, and consolidate our bills. It will really help a lot. We have already been pre-approved, and had to wait for the appraisal of the house, which REALLY had me nervous. Prior to the economy and housing market crash, I could have easily predicted the value, based on prior real estate knowledge, understanding of how appraisals work, and knowledge of the general market in the area. But after all that has gone on in the last couple of years, I had no idea what any of those areas were like anymore. It was a horrible feeling, being so in the dark. I don't like that. LOL However, all my worry was for nothing! We got the appraisal back day before yesterday, and it was actually 10 grand BETTER than I thought it would be. Now granted, pre-crash, the value would have been about 30 grand higher, but I took that into consideration when I did my own calculations, but was worried I was still way off. I'm glad I was off for less than it really was valued at, instead of more. Now the anxiety is over, all the paperwork is in, and the appraisal was great, so it's just a waiting game for the call about when we will close.