Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Romantic Bathroom Fixtures

I would love to add a second bath onto the house. It seems like every house I've ever owned only had one bathroom except for the place in Palos--there we had a half bath downstairs, but that's the only time. We are always fighting over bathroom time. I thought that as we got older and the kids moved out, it would be less of an issue. Well, it is to some extent, but there are still plenty of times I wish we had a second bathroom. If I can ever remodel the house and add a second bath, I want a real romantic room with an old-fashioned clawfoot bath tub. I love the looks of those classic tubs, and you don't even have to settle for an ancient, old tub to get it. There are still plenty of places that sell them brand new for a new bathroom.