Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mobile Workstation

When my husband was in the hospital last year, I was captivated by his bed table. It dawned on me that those kinds of overbed table would be perfect as a writing table by my couch. My biggest problem has always been that the typical writing stand, computer table, ect, had to fit underneath the furniture and on my couch that never happened. If I wanted to sit in my recliner, that was even worse. I had to mess with the tables, and configure them to work and it made them unstable and less likely to work. The bed table that they used at the hospital where my husband was was perfect! Not only was the base the right style for fitting around chairs and couches, but the table itself had several sliding levels that would accommodate computer on one level, extra screen on another and the keyboard on still another. It's a great idea for anyone who likes to work from the comfort of a chair or couch and have mobility too.