Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Writing Again

I've forgotten how much I love to write. That's right, forgotten. It's all coming back to me now though. Just a few days ago I decided to get back into writing. Just a few pages each day, and I also finished up my long discarded non-fiction piece. It's available on Amazon now (Business as Usual: How to Work From Home Successfully) and I'm having so much fun. I know it may seem strange to say I forgot how much I love to write when my job is writing, but commercial marketing content is far different from fiction or even non-fiction. And there's far more to being an author than just writing as well. There's a whole community, and passion involved that doesn't exist in commercial writing. In commercial writing, when the job is done, it's done. When you write novels or non-fiction, when the work is done the birth begins and a whole new life is in the world forever.