Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Movie Channels


Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe

We recently moved to a new house and we got cable tv. I was pretty impressed with all of the movie channels that we have. My husband and I do not really like to go to the movies that often anymore because it has gotten so expensive. We used to rent a lot of movies, but now that we have so many movie channels, we do not even have to do that. We have been able to watch so many new movies. We are both kind of homebodies too, so being able to watch movies at home is more comfortable for us. I like to go to a nice dinner, then come home and put on my pajamas, and curl up on the couch with my husband. It probably sounds really lame to most people, but it is what we like to do. We have been able to save a lot of money by not going out as much. Maybe one day when we make more money we will be able to go out more, but in the meantime, I think we are both pretty content.