Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Building Storage

In my new house now that everything is moved in, I'm in the process of actually fine-tuning everything and getting the rooms the way I like them. One of those rooms is my office. Except for my big desk and a few metal cabinets for files, I don't have a lot in there. I need a small couch or a couple of comfortable chairs to hold meetings and just to relax while reading over manuscripts or screenplays, and I'd like better lighting so that's where I'm focusing right now. Then it will be on to the very disorganized garage where some big metal cabinets would come in handy for extra storage so I can get the clutter of tools and stuff organized better.