Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Finally in the 21st Century!

Went to the movies today. I have always loved going to the movies and seeing the films on the big screen, but it's something I haven't done a lot of in my adulthood. The seats were just too uncomfortable. I'm a big person, although I've lost a lot of weight now, but just the general achiness that comes with age and the fact that I have issues with my back have made sitting in old seating uncomfortable to painful. Not anymore! Wow! Went to Chicago Ridge Theater today and they have the new megaplex comfort seating. All of the seats are recliner easy chairs. Not some thin-padded skeletons either, real plush, deluxe chairs with automatic reclining buttons. So comfy I almost fell asleep waiting for the movie to begin. Where I used to hate all the previews and commercials before the movie, now I was happy as a clam while they played. Oh, and the movie was really good too. Went to see "The Expendables 2".