Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Choosing the Right Materials for a Patio

I want to make a raised patio to the right of the front entry door here at the house, but I am so conflicted about what type of patio flooring to use. There are so many patio flooring options to choose from. One of my favorites is wood planks, but that wouldn't really match the existing structure here. Cement block would work, but I'd like something a little more attractive, and pouring cement is out of the question for a flat cement pad. There are many different types of cement pre-poured slab squares that would work though. I'm thinking a brick pattern will be nice, but a white or off-white brick, not red.