Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, August 03, 2012

Money in the Market

I made $10.32 in the Forex market today. I've been averaging between $5 and $10 a day. That's nothing, I know, buy we're talking the micro account size where returns are ten cents on the dollar. That means that that $5 to $10 would be $50 to $100 in a standard account. I consider the smaller returns -- well nice extra money, I don't get that much interest from a bank on a daily basis, so it's not bad. But it's also like "paid training". I'm still learning and developing my strategy. By the time my account is big enough to switch to a standard account, I'll have more experience and can make bigger more aggressive trades each time too. In the meantime... damn it's fun.