Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Out With the Old

I hate old fashioned curtain rods. That's what I have in the living room now, but I'm thinking about painting and re-doing the curtains in here over the winter. I'd love to get sway curtains with ornamental rods. I think they are so pretty. It will be a little bit of a job to get the old-fashioned pull rods off because of the way they were installed, and unfortunately whomever put them up years ago, put them right into the wood frame of the window. Kind of common I guess, but it's easier, I think, to fix plaster than wood. Hopefully the holes won't be too big and a little putty will solve it, and the new curtains will cover it.