Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Today's FX Deals

Here is a picture of one of the major charts I worked with today. It isn't the only one, and I've had several successful deals in other currency pairs today, but this one was the big hitter. It was going down all day long. Using stops and limits, I was able to maximize my gains and take very few losses, getting back in on each and every down turn for a profit.
It was an EXCITING day. Being new to this, I usually only do 1 or 2 deals on my live account. I still use my demo account all the time to make more trades, but I only trade on my live account if I have a very certain feeling about it. Today, I had a total of 19 deals, (other pairs included). And really had fun.