Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, March 09, 2013

Putting Together a Catalog

I have a lot of items including books and products that I have created and sell online. Recently I've started to look into what it would take to get a catalog printed up and where to find printing. I'm looking forward to being able to send out a full package of what is available to the people on my lists so they don't have to hunt for the different products, or follow a bunch of links. A catalog is great too because many of the readers I have that are older don't really use the Internet as much as younger people do. Even my neighbor who has a computer, barely uses it for emails. A catalog is a great way to reach those people and help them find the books and products I have in one place.