Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Death Kitty?

Have you heard about the 'nursing home cat'? It seems there is this cat that can predict with sort of freightening accurracy when patients in the nursing home where he lives will pass on. If he goes up and lays with a patient, within four hours the patient is dead. Jay Leno had a funny skit on it asking if the nursing home attendants didn't just think 'maybe the patients are allergic to cats'. What's REALLY scary is that yesterday one of my cats who is normally very cuddly and lovey, but not overly insistant about it suddenly would not leave me alone. The moment I sat down anywhere this cat jumped up on me and cuddled and lay down to fall asleep. Hubby looked at me at one point and offered that 'maybe she's trying to tell you something'. I have to admit I was a little afraid to go to sleep last night. HAHA, but I'm still here this morning, so either she was wrong, or I just got lucky.

No comments: