Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, July 23, 2007

High Speed World

I have recently looked into satalitte Internet as an option for higher speed out here in the boonies. As I checked into the various companies I'd found I also learned I would need a router like the Linksys router to hook up both my husbands and my computer at the same time to the systems, AND that those companies didn't provide that service so we were on our own.

I was actually quite relieved to learn that the satalitte companies I was looking at were less than desirable. I didn't have to worry about routers anymore. Well now I've learned of a local satalitte Internet provider that does work well. A friend of mine has been using it for several months with no ill effects that often plague the users of a couple of the more famous, or should I say infamous companies. Well it means I'm back at looking at router options again. Linksys router has a really good option that I think even I can figure out how to work. Now I have to call the satalitte company. I haven't checked yet if they'll install the routers, but I'm pretty sure they won't.

No comments: