Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

City Life

Besides all the beautiful new homes being built out here in the country just plain acerage and real estate like that is going through the roof price wise. That's nice since I'm in the process of considering my options for selling my house and moving someplace where hubby and I want to retire, but the double whammy is wherever we want to move is apt to be expensive too. I'm beginning to lean more towards getting a real estate agent to find us a nice town home, or condo and forgetting about owning any amount of land. There are a lot of benefits to condo living that I can really appreciate more and more as I get older and the yard work gets harder. I grew up in the suburbs so city living isn't totally foreign to me, although it would take some getting used to again. There are lots of perks to the convienience of city life though. It's getting very tempting.

No comments: