Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Summer Shows

I just got back from a local horse show. I always take along some of the personalized cups, pens, and date books and those types of things that I have for promotion of both the farm, and my writing. Today however, I think hubby and I used the cups more than we gave them away. We did give out lots of pens and calendar books though. I love going to the shows even when we're not actually showing. It's like a big party with all your friends you only get to see when the shows are around. I even got to see a friend from Missouri that I hadn't seen in over a year. We sat around with our drinks, just kicking back in the lawn chairs while the show went on around us and caught up on all the things that have been going on in our lives and before you know it the day was almost over. That's the real thrill of showing. All the hard work of prepping the animals and showing them is just a side benefit.

No comments: