Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Permanent Choices

I need a new ceiling fan in the kitchen. Ours is at least twelve years old (it came with the house), outdated, and feeling its age from the sound of it. There are so many fantastic styles and choices in ceiling fans now that it's hard to choose which one I want to spend my life with. Those types of things are sort of like choosing a mate. haha. When things are permanently attached to a wall or ceiling it's a lot more important, at least it feels that way.

Craftmade ceiling fans are some of my favorites in my choices so far. Their 19th century fan looks almost identical to the one I have now, except that it's a little tighter to the ceiling which is something else I love about it. We have such low ceilings in our home that the closer to the ceiling the fans can be the better. Then again, so many of their other styles appeal to me with their clean, smooth lines, they are very modern, and would probably suit the style of the house, and my decor much better. The early century fan up there now kind of stands out of place.

I wish they'd had Fanimation ceiling fans when my kids were living at home, they're beautiful and would have been perfect for their rooms. Their Tahiti fan is so whimsical and cool my daughter would have loved it, and the surfboard fan would have delighted my son.

Actually since I'm using my daughter's old room as an office now, that Tahiti fan is really calling out to me too.

No comments: