Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Traveling Abroad

I've always wanted to travel abroad, especially Paris. That has to be the most romantic place to visit. Even hotels in Paris are romantic. There is something about their architecture and style, it matches everything about the country. The Louvre would be amazing too. I've always wanted to see the magnificent artwork of Di Vinci, and Monet, but I didn't know that the Louvre was once the residence of the Kings of France! I've only seen it in movies, and of course made most popular by the Di Vinci Code just seeing the splendid interior in the movies I can see Kings and their courts strolling down the stately hallways.

Then there's the entertainment like the club Lido. Cabarets where you can imagine the characters from the movie of the same name during the war reaching out to you through their modern counterparts. I imagine staying in any of the hotels in France and walking out onto the street in the dusky morning air and seeing artists on the street painting. Or waking up in my Paris hotel and seeing the Eiffel tower out of my window. Eating cheese and sipping wine on the terrace while the city moves about below. It would be the perfect vacation.

No comments: