Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Doin Time

Did I read the headline right this morning? Nicole Richie spent 68 MINUTES in jail? It was something like that. I have to go back and actually read the article, I mean there has to be SOME explanation for that-right? Come on, I mean MINUTES. Not 68 hours, days, weeks, months--MINUTES. Even being rich and famous can't account for that. Heck even Paris Hilton did better than 68 minutes. What? Did Richie go into labor the moment she walked into her cell? That might explain a 68 minute jail sentence. Or did she get a rash like her pal Hilton? See, Paris paved the way and showed Nicole all the excuses. A lot of times I'm just cruising through the 'home page' and don't take the time to read the articled, but most of the time the headlines are funnier than the actual article anyway, but oh man, I have to go back and read that article.

No comments: