Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Light Up

I went to a friend's house the other day that had a beautiful chandalier, it reminded me of a kichler lighting fixture that I'd seen here online. I'd love something like that if I had an entryway, or a higher ceiling. There are so many beautiful lighting styles though. I like wall lighting, and I like floor lighting. I've always had lots of table lamps but that can be so inconvienient. If you're not sitting in the right place, the light isn't good. I've seem some beautiful floor lamps and they make more sense, if you need to you can move them to just the right spot. I'll never have ceilings high enough for a chandelier though, not if I stay where I'm at.

No comments: