Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Better Desks

I wish my office were just a little bit bigger so I could get one of those big executive desks type sets they have out there. I'd like a big mahongany one with a book case behind it, and a computer cabinet. I've even seen one that the monitor hides under the desk and is viewable by a clean window so you still have your desk top, that one was amazing--and big. That's the problem, all of those sets are so big usually. They're beautiful though, and anyone with enough room in their office for one really deserves to make themselves feel like the top executive they are. Nothing makes for a better place to work than a beautiful desk, and a better place to work means better productivity since you like being there so much.

No comments: