Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Never Pay To Work

Have you ever fallen for one of those paid infomercials on tv? I did last weekend. Oh me. LOL Now I have to deal with the money lost until I get a refund -- IF they are true to their money back guarantee. It was one of those get rich on real estate ads. I know better too. Really I do. First of all it violated my steadfast rule of NEVER paying someone to work for them, or even to learn how to work. Second I'd written a great many articles on this particular real estate scam. To my credit I'll say that at first the informercial didn't sound like the same thing. Anyway, I learned my lesson. Now I've bought things from television ads before and been very satisfied, but that was for products, not work-from-home type stuff. There are legitimate work from home things, I do them, but NEVER pay to do them! Now to go and stand in front of a mirror and repeat that mantra to myself a hundred times or so, since it seems I need a refresher course.

No comments: