Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Diet, New Views

I've been learning a lot of new things on this diet. I really didn't think I could. I know that sounds egotistical but hey, I took a test at the start of this one and even it called me a 'diet guru'... but see, I know a lot of the right things, I just never put them into action... at least not for very long. What has dawned on my 'guru' mind is that I've always considered them 'diets'. Diets are something you go on and off of at a certain point. What I needed to think of them as is lifestyles. A new way to live. Diets are for those folks needing to loose 10 maybe 20 pounds. If you need to lose more than that, you probably need to change the way you live. Not some quick fix diet, a long term healthier way of eathing. I think, I hope I'm on the right track now.

No comments: