Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Me Time

One of the tips the diet site I found has is using skin care products like vitamin rich lotions on the skin to help the elasticity of the skin as it needs to shrink back. It can help with the stretch marks, and wrinkles as well. No sense in working so hard to look good again only to end up looking like a prune, or like someone deflated me. It feels good too. Spending just a few minutes a day taking care of my skin makes me feel refreshed and re-viatalized. It's a 'me' time. You don't realize how often you forget to take some time just to make yourself feel good when you get involved in a hectic life. Everything moves so fast. It only takes a couple of minutes to make all of that disappear and feel good again.

No comments: