Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

A Full Diet Plan

I'm on a new diet now. I won't tell you how much I have to loose but lets just let it go at -- it's a substantial amount. I am watching what I eat, and I even bought a new weight machine for the house. It's great. I love it. I've been using it for a couple days and I feel terrific. I think I need to really get started right with cleaning out my system though. I'm drinking lots of water so that is great for cleaning out the kidneys, but one area no one talks about because it's kind of icky is how much junk your colon builds up over the course of a year, much less years upon years. There are some great products available to do a colon cleanse. You can do it right from your home. It doesn't require a trip to the doctor, or anything at all, and it flushes all the built up toxins that lodge in that area. It's not pleasant to think about, but it is something everyone should consider.

No comments: