Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Good Vs Bad Of Working From Home

Sometimes working from home can be the epitome of frustration--like this morning for instance. Nothing is going right and I am about to pull my hair out--the good thing about working from vs. working in an office on a time clock? I get to stand up from my desk and walk away rather than burst into tears because I want to toss my computer out the window. On the other hand, some of the things that are frustrating wouldn't have happened in an office, first off-I missed a bunch of ops because I couldn't get online this morning thanks to a thunderstorm, second one of the programs I normally work with kept screwing up. Plus, even if I were pulling my hair out in an office on a time card and getting nothing at all done, they'd still have to pay me... so there's a definate downside too. At least I don't have to worry about getting an ulcer... that's good because working from home means no health insurance either.

No comments: