Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Road Trip!?

Oh, I almost had an opprotunity to take a road trip. I'm just a little too far off the path that the crew was going to take. They're heading out from Florida and heading to Las Vegas in an RV! What an exciting trip to go on. Too bad they're not even touching Illinois much less within a reasonable distance from me on their route. I checked though, I'd need a whole new set of luggage if I were to even think of going anywhere. I don't think it would be too classy to show up in a big hotel with paper bags holding my clothes. I had a really nice set of luggage but my daughter never returned them after her honeymoon. It was time I got a new set anyway. You never know when the next opprotunity for a road trip will pop up.

No comments: