Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Perfect Kitchen Plans

When I remodel my kitchen, which is coming up soon, it needs it badly, I am definately going with an undermount sink. That's where instead of resting on top of the counter the lip of the sink is underneath the counter top and the edge of the counter extends to the very edge of the sink basin. It really works best with granite types of counter but I think it will be great with tile too and that's the way I was planning on going for my new counter tops. There are a couple reasons I prefer undermount to the old-fashioned top mount sink. The first is simply style. It looks nicer. The second is more of a practical nature, an undermount sink is less likely to leak or have broken seal problems. It is also easier to keep clean where the sealant on top mount sinks tend to get grimy and be hard to get clean after years of use.

No comments: