Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Skin Care

Most people think of acne as a teenager problem but there are a lot of adults that have trouble with it too. My daughter has nice clear skin and had limited problems with acne as a teen as well. Now me, on the other hand had terrible acne as a teen, but my skin as an adult is clear and I don't have any more problems with it. My husband had teenage acne and still has very mild occassional problems but nothing to worry much about. My son got the worst of it. He had terrible teenage acne like I did but as an adult did not grow out of it. While it isn't as severe it can't be said that his is as light as my husband's. He still requires the use of acne treatments like Acnetix to handle the problem on a regular basis. It is a very emotional problem. Unlike many illnesses it is right up front on the surface and being on the face makes it even more traumatic. He deals with it well and keeps it under control the best he can but I wish he didn't have to deal with it at all. I'm glad that they make such products now for adults. When my husband and I were younger they didn't have those offerings and it would have been much harder for us than it is for my son now with all of the great products available.

No comments: