Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tiny Little Netbook

About six months ago my husband bought himself a Netbook. At first I was concerned about its size. It seemed like it would be so uncomfortable to type on for any length of time but I was impressed at how easy it would be to carry it around. Well, on our vacation a few weeks ago I realized just how handy that tiny little computer really is. I also gained a new appreciation for how powerful it was for such a small device. I have definitely decided that netbooks are a great invention. I have it on my must have list now as an item that will give me maximum flexibility especially when we travel. I can't pry hubby's out of his hands long enough to use his on my own.

No comments: