Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Death Wish


My new birds are doing great but I think they have a death wish. Every chance they get they fly over to my Amazon's cage. He's going to kill them. They are lucky I have such quick reflexes and run and grab them off the side of the cage before Goober (my Amazon) can bite at them. I think it is because his cage looks so much like theirs that they get confused and think they are flying to their own cage. I'm going to have to cover up Goober's cage when the cockatiels are out playing. I hate doing that though because I feel like I'm punishing him because the cockatiels are being bad. LOL By the way, that's Spice in the picture here and he's just a real troublemaker no matter what, but he has such a good time doing it I can't get mad.

No comments: