Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Time to Decide

I am having such a hard time deciding what I want to do for the future. The choices revolve around whether or not I want to move. It would be a final move. It would have to be someplace I am happy with forever. Most of me wants to move away from anywhere that has septic systems and well water, not too mention too much land. I have several options but at the same time I will miss the place here. If we do stay here there are so many things that will need to be done. Some of the stuff in internal, a new bathroom, a bigger bedroom, kitchen remodeling, but some of the stuff is outdoors too. Turning the property into a retirement estate rather than a farm. I love gazebos, lakes, big patios, and all of that will take a lot of work. It would be nice though and we have the land here to really make a pleasant and relaxing landscape. Fortunately I have some time to decide but I am not making much progress.

No comments: