Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Time Consuming Beauty

I feel like I am on a never-ending search these days for the best way to keep from aging faster than I should. I guess I do okay. I do not look as old as some and I look older than others. I'm sort of in the middle of the aging race for my age group. It took a long time to find the best way to keep my eyes from looking sunken and old and now I am on the hunt for the best wrinkle cream to get rid of crows feet and those little lines around the corners of my mouth. Over the weekend I got to see a few relatives I hadn't seen in a long time and one of them was moaning about how she had to dress up for the occasion and what a pain it is. It brought to mind an old saying my grandmother used to say "beauty is painful". Well, it may not be painful but it sure is time consuming.

No comments: