Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Discoveries

I have to admit that when planning to do the room additions I want including the master bathroom I really haven't given much thought to anything but ceramic or stone tile. I came across a stunning discovery today, however, and realized that I hadn't done my research well enough. In neglecting glass tile I left off a huge realm of possibilities. Glass tile is luxurious and would make a beautiful bathroom. It would be great in a kitchen too but I'm not redoing my kitchen again. I really like the way glass tile just sparkles. In a big room like I am planning for the new master bath it would add elegance without over-powering it. Perhaps one of my favorite parts of decorating is the planning that leads up to it. There are so many choices. It does come down to making a final decision, however, or the work would never get started. I hope I don't make any new discoveries or I may never get that new bathroom.

No comments: