Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Winter Boat Blues

I don't know if it's "winter blues," or the fact that I'm probably going to decide to 'miss' the Chicago Boat Show this year. It's not very big, and the only day we could go is Sunday, and the Bears are playing at home right next door, which means huge traffic hassles.

However, whatever the reason, suddenly I found myself earlier browsing Craigslist, and other boat lists to look at what is available. Now, I have a big, really nice boat sitting out in my shed waiting for its time in the water in a few months. I don't need a new boat. I haven't even been thinking about upgrading... well, I guess you never really quit thinking about it. I need to curb the looking in the bud though. I have way too many other things to do with my money right now.