Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's Up to Jesus

I'm laughing a little at a comment from a trainer here at the Preakness saying it's all up to Jesus now. Well, okay, I get it, but at the same time, is that something that Jesus is really worried about? Do you think he's up there rooting for Animal Kingdom, or Sway Away, or any other in the field? Maybe a good natured wager with his old man, God. You always see that in sports, or even, in fact, war. God was on our side, thanking God for a field goal, etc... does that mean God hates the loser? Somehow I think God, and Jesus are above all that. Especially with all this rapture stuff they have to worry about right now? If I disappear in the next few minutes, then I guess those Rapture guys were right.