Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Losing Weight

I've been looking around and reading articles on some of the various diet aides, and really like the lipofuze reviews I've seen. The diet industry has changed a lot in the decades since I used diet aides in my early 20s, and I have issues related to age that I didn't have back then too. These are things that have changed even in the last two years. I lost a lot of weight two years ago, and then had to put things on hold for awhile, managed to hang on to what I lost, but now that I want to get rid of the final pounds, I just can't. Things that worked right back then, and all my life prior to that, just do not work anymore. Of course, some injuries over the years make it harder to do a lot of the workouts I used to. The one I posted earlier is something I'm going to try, and see if I can get that to work for me too, but at the moment, the best I can do is ride my stationary bike. It helps keep me in condition, but not lose weight.