Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Picture Perfect

I recently found a stash of camera film that was never developed in a box in my basement. I'm wondering now if you can even get those developed anymore. They're color print film, so they're not that old, I'm dating myself here, but now I get all my prints from a machine, or from online orders. Everything is digital, and while there are many advantages to digital print, especially when it comes to editing, there's something to be said for old-fashioned film. They're slightly warmer. No matter if you have digital, or film, it's still nice to have physical copies. I love looking at old photo albums. Just posting online doesn't quite have the same feel.