Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Getting Settled

Well, I have two rooms left to clean out, and am 1/3 of the way through my soon-to-be office. I have to find a place around here to get my good laptop fixed. I'm working on my backup laptop. I screwed up my good one myself by being over anxious, and trying to set it up before the Comcast tech came out to install the new internet, and ended up messing things up. All the other computers work fine, and nothing had to be done to them at all. I could just kick myself because now I don't know if my computer will ever work right again. After I get that fixed, I have to find a good office supplies store around here. Most of the time I buy online, and that works great. But every now and then I need something NOW, and can't wait for delivery. I prefer to shop for almost everything, including supplies online though, because I can get a better selection of items, and much better prices, even with delivery. Sometimes even free delivery.